Responsible for Organisational Change Management documentation, planning and deliverables.
- Responsible for Creating Project documentation (and coordinating input from different groups) required to progress a project through Stage Gates (Initiation, Design / Build, Test and Implement). Strong Project Documentation skills required.
- Responsible for owning specific project outcomes and driving them through to successful completion
- Strong Project Financial acumen
- Technical Change Management experience (Service Now / Remedy)
- Participates in Customer meetings, minute taking and drive action completion
- Issue and Risk Management
- 5 + years as a Project Coordinator
- 2 years involved in Change programs
- Documentation writing
- Strong stakeholder engagement
Please foward your CV to Sam or call 02 8023 5640