Systems Admin / Developer
|Job Title:||Systems Admin / Developer|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Salary:||$70,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andy Helsby|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 15:48|
Junior - Mid Level
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior-mid level candidate to join a non-for-profit superannuation body in a role that will allow you to work across multiple IT areas and grow your skill set.
We are looking for someone with strong troubleshooting skills to be able to find the root cause and will be able to research solutions to remediate. You will be able to adapt to the rapid changes of IT systems, have an eye for detail and work effectively within a team environment.
Knowledge of Microsoft OS (server and desktop), Database management, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft365 including MS Office, general IP networking, IT Security practices, ServiceDesk ticketing systems, knowledgebase systems, telephony systems;
· Working knowledge of database management and application development.
· Strong SQL, SSRS and SSIS skills
· C#, .Net 4.0 and above development and scripting skills;
· System administrator experience
· Customer service centric with experience serving different personalities;
· Highly motivated and adaptable individual committed to high standards of service delivery and reporting;
· Capable of working under pressure; managing multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines;
· Provides Customer Service excellence;
· Takes ownership for incidents;
· Solves problems;
· Results focused;
· Hands on attitude who can adapt to new situations;
· Dependable with consistent, reliable performance;
· Cultivates productive working relationships;
· Captures and shares knowledge.
· Task prioritisation / managing competing priorities;
· Documentation writing and review;
· Planning and organising;
· Working with third parties to deliver great outcomes;
· Project management.
· Systems administration;
· Database management and tuning, including preparation of reports;
· Develop and modify existing applications and services;
· Strong troubleshooting abilities to quickly discover root causes;
· Strong research abilities to discover technical solutions;
· Understanding and explaining technical concepts in simple business language;
Applying technology solutions to business problems.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's