Full Stack - .NET
We are a big data & predictive analytics technology company driving new innovations in the built environment, to transform the way the built environment operates.
We are looking to bring a new perspective to the world's buildings and we need a world class team to achieve our huge vision!
Our software platform delivers smarter and efficient operations for buildings and infrastructure. We create tools and products that unlock the data hidden within their buildings, delivering insights to optimise performance, energy efficiency and even enhance the customer experience.
We're a dynamic and flexible company that encourages our team to push the boundaries of their every day. We're a young company that moves fast.
Who we need
A talented and enthusiastic professional to join our team based in Sydney, responsible for servicing and supporting our global operations. Candidates with experience with ASP .Net, Core 2.2 will be a distinct advantage.
An enthusiastic approach, strong work ethic and high attention to detail is a must. The successful candidate will take pride and ownership in the role, and be confident to work unsupervised, juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders, within tight deadlines.
- Working closely with the product team to deliver world-class building/facilities management software
- Continuous improvement, measuring and evaluating effectiveness and making improvements, sharing your knowledge with the team
- Participate in design meetings and code reviews
- Develop best in class solutions and share with other team members
- Strong problem solving, decision-making and troubleshooting skills
- Engage in technical discussions and the design and build-out of new features
What we're looking for
- A minimum of 5 years' commercial experience in C# ASP .Net development with SQL Server backend
- Experience with MVC and ASP.NET Core 2.0
- Experience with integrating third party REST API'S
- Ability to take ownership over one or more products
- Ability to maintain WebForms applications
- Experience working with an Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Extremely high attention to detail
Good to have
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Science or a related field an advantage
- Experienced with cloud platforms Azure
- Experience with Data Analytics
- Prior experience with
- Unit testing and/or TDD