This role is responsible for supporting the Remuneration Team in both job evaluation processes and remuneration projects. This will principally involve logging, tracking and compiling job evaluation requests and associated materials received from People & Culture staff members and line management in order to streamline the job evaluation process.
This role does not involve direct people management, but it requires strong and confident communications skills to build positive working relationships with key internal contacts and stakeholders. Through those relationships the role will investigate and validate job evaluation requests, compile and research supporting materials and pass complete cases to members of the Remuneration Team for evaluation.
To be successful in this role the Remuneration Administrator will require strong administrative, analytical and reporting skills. Basic proficiency in the Hay job evaluation system or other job evaluation systems will be required to facilitate the identification of relevant inputs to the process.
- Receive, document and compile incoming job evaluation requests.
- Research comparable roles within the organisation and prepare comparison lists and organisational charts to facilitate internal equity assessment.
- Assist with the benchmarking of roles
- Maintain the database of current job evaluations and requests
- Report on statistics
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have worked in a related HR administration or remuneration admin role
- Have mature communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Have a technical understanding of job evaluation principles
- Have used a job evaluation system before.
If interested, please apply online!