National Civil Engineer Design Specialist -
|Job Title:||National Civil Engineer Design Specialist -|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Salary:||$550 - $700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Andy Mansoori|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 10:55|
The National Civil Engineer Design Specialist ensures site design activities meet customer needs and are in line with company standards and guidelines as well as local building regulations. Responsible for all technical aspects (e.g. permit and construction drawings, static / foundation calculations, soil reports, etc.), all drawing approval procedures, and design-related acceptances.
The National Civil Engineer Design Specialist responsible for all technical aspects (e.g. permit and construction drawings, static / foundation calculations, soil reports, etc.), all drawing approval procedures, and design-related acceptances. Supports the design and implementation of corrective actions, if needed.
1) Ensure all tasks relating to the project activities compliancy with legislative requirements including all relevant Statutes, Regulations and Codes.
2) Efficiently provide property and tenure advice to National Team and customer.
3) Read, understand and ensure compliance with the customer contract at all times, with particular regard to the performance of property acquisitions related functions of the business.
4) Negotiate the terms of contract with property owners in the full interests of the client
5) Preparation of briefs, effectively engage and manage legal advisors to formalise tenure agreements,
6) Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of lease/ license agreements and property law requirements.
7) Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of all relevant Commonwealth, State and Territory Legislation, Regulations and Codes of Practice and procedures.
8) Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of commercial lease/license negotiation principles and practices, Support the definition of performance KPIs for projects and delivery, in line with the required deliverables and commitments.
If you fit the criteria above, please apply with a cover letter briefly outlining your experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's