The National Town Planner will prepare, lodge and manage Development Application and Deployment Code activities. Participate in community consultation and stakeholder engagement both internal and Customer stakeholders - preparation and delivery of stakeholder meetings for dispute resolution arising from planning applications. Support the National SAED project team and provide guidance on Town planning regulations.
- You will be involved in managing the planning process to obtain all planning approvals to build the new site.
- Undertake environment impact assessments, good site selection, built form and team, stakeholder and Customer engagement
- Assist with the preparation and attendance of community consultations.
- Conduct planning reviews to determine planning and or community issues that may impact on the site
- Manage the planning process in accordance with the Deployment Code for Low Impact installations
- Prepare, lodge and manage Development Application and Deployment Code activities