This is a powerhouse consultancy formed to be pioneers in the tech space. They have huge backing from some of the tech industries most illustrious giants. An extremely exciting company with an awesome culture which promotes an Agile environment.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years direct experience as a Senior Performance Test Analyst in contributing and support of Performance and Capacity Management.
- Expertise in Performance testing tools and automated testing tools namely HP Load Runner, Win Runner, QTP, Mercury Quality Centre, Test Director , Rational Robot, SOA Test, and SOAPUI Pro
- Specialized in writing Performance Test Plans and test summary reports, Performance risk assessment and Implementation notes
- Solid abilities in creating Performance Test scripts, design test scenarios, execute scenarios, monitor scenarios and analyse test results
- Prepare, develop and execute Load, Scalability, Soak/Endurance Test Scripts
- Experience in working on Test Scenarios and Testing Methodologies and Test Reports.
- Testing skills include black-box, white-box, System, regression, integration, volume, load, stress testing and UAT.
- Solid understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Test Management experience in Agile Environment, Risk based testing, Defect management and reporting, preparing technical documentation, release notes and User manual.
- Implementation experience of Software Lifecycles, White box / Black box testing, Test team Management, Quality Assurance Management, Testing Configuration, System / Integration / UAT Testing, Parallel Testing, Migration testing ,GUI Testing ,Non Functional Testing (Performance, Load, Stress),Security testing, Disaster Recovery Testing
- Experience in testing applications using JAVA 2.0, JEE, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SAP, XML, C/ C++.
- Experience in Web Services testing with SOA framework and create test suites from the WSDL document
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills using innovative methods.
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Can work under minimal supervision.
Contact Ged Wilson for more information.