- Helpdesk Application Support Officer
- Professional Services Organisation
- Permanent Role in Melbourne CBD
This is more of an application support position.
The hours of work for this role are 2 pm to 1Opm (with an hour break) Monday to Friday, with occasional overtime when required.
The Helpdesk Support Officer has an important role in maintaining the smooth operation of the helpdesk service and in working with IT staff to consistently deliver a high standard of service to all users in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016 and 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Planner) and OM;
- General understanding of PC based technologies, networking and applications;
- Desktop troubleshooting skills; and
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot videoconferencing and teleconferencing equipment.
03 8399 9944