The role will involve project duties will include supporting daily operations across teams, designing and implementing new business procedures and reports, and interacting with internal and external software development resources to support integration with Salesforce.
- NetSuite user and workflow configurations
- Specification of custom implementations
- Close support and interaction with Accounting and Project Team
- Develop, train, and support custom reports, dashboards, and saved searches
- User support and training
- Minimum of 4 years of NetSuite experience including administration of eCommerce, Finance and Inventory modules
- Salesforce administration
- NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant or Administrator status
- Demonstrated success with NetSuite development projects
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Not only will you work with a group of innovative, dedicated, and motivated peers on an exciting project, this opportunity will likely convert to a permanent role where you will be responsible for the ongoing administration and support of NetSuite.
If you have the relevant experience and this role is of interest to you, please apply.