You will work with some of AWS' biggest and most complex customers to deliver multiple transformative programs of work.You will come from a strong project management background, be data driven and have a demonstrated passion for enabling organizations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Partnering with customer and sales team in defining,developing and implementing skills transformation programs.
- Taking ownership of all project management activities for each skills Guild engagement including planning,reporting and risk mitigation.
- Partnering with AWS Account managers and Solution Architects to directly support key customers with their program management needs.
- using a dat driven approach in defining metrics and reporting mechanisms ensuring the quality of all customer engagements.
- Crafting monthly reviews to AWS leaderhip in surfacing key bsuiness insights from field.
You will have:
- More then 10 years of strong experience in delivering projects within an agile framework.
- More than 7 years of customer facing experience
- Demonstrated ability to devlop project management processes and reporting mechanisms
- Proven record of delivering engagements greater than $1m
- Strong experience as a SCRM master or leading SAFe program
- SCRM/Agile,PMP,PRince2,PgMP, SAFe certifiedKknowldge of cloud services
- Experience with multiple data visulisation and business intelligence tools