Fulfillment Centers (FC) are an integral part of our clients' rapidly growing business. Their on-site teams manage deliveries, pick products, package and ship a vast array of goods.
You'll join a Fulfillment Center as a junior member of the management team, where you'll manage, coordinate and implement all aspects of security and loss prevention.
You will lead the effort to efficiently and effectively provide security and asset protection services (lives, buildings, equipment, data, and intellectual property) in Perth, Australia. You will be a key member of the organization, working with cross-functional teams throughout the organization, both domestically and internationally.
As a Security & Loss Prevention Specialist you will be responsible for:
- The overall management of on-site Security Operations
- Reducing loss exposure and conducting loss controls analysis
- Conducting basic loss investigations (fraud, theft, etc.)
- Overseeing physical security systems and controls
- Overseeing guard services
- Workplace incident management and mitigation
- Loss prevention education and awareness for the on-site workforce
- The management & delivery of on-site loss prevention audit programs
- Relevant professional experience in loss prevention, enforcement, supply chain management, asset protection, audit, risk management, inventory control, quality assurance, or related field.
- Proficient with MS Office Professional Suite; in particular Excel
- Strong English based oral and written communication skills (additional Asian languages an advantage)
- Knowledge and application of physical security systems (such as but not limited to: VSS, IDS, ACS)
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, even with off-site supervision
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally (intermittently)
- An Advanced Diploma/Associate Degree/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Certified Protection Professional and/or Physical Security Professional (PSP) qualified.
- Experience in conducting investigations (Fraud/Theft, etc.).
- Certification in formal investigation procedures (Wicklander-Zulawski or P.E.A.C.E.).
- Basic understanding of support business processes (procurement/finance/HR/etc)
- Familiarity with Database Analysis, Lean & Six Sigma concepts an advantage
- Experience in Business Continuity Management and Crisis Management.