This role is to work on life change requests e.g. to the product, price, documentation etc.
- Plan and conduct elicitation sessions with key stakeholders
- Describe as-is/ to-be models (process, data, workflow, application etc)
- Understand customers objectives
- Build businesses cases including cost/ benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope etc
- Outline solution design documents
- Support development of a test plan
- Support post implementation activities
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have proven experience working as a Business Analyst (8+ years ideally)
- Have solid experience working within life insurance
- Have knowledge of mainframe development e.g. COBOLT, Life400 etc
- Have an understanding of APRA or ASIC
- Have strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
This is a 6 month contract that will most likely run for a lot longer. If interested please apply online!