Implementing agreed solutions for customers as per contract, in conjunction with relevant stakeholders. Working with operational teams to manage service delivery to scope of contract and service level to ensure customer expectations are met as part of the strategic alignment of business objectives. Proactively identify opportunities for further expansion or improvement of services delivered to customers.Identify risks to the services provided and work with either the customer or Account Manager to mitigate those risks.
Provide effective and timely information to the managers of service delivery teams to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved. Ensure that effective communication on the services delivered is provided to customers (including month or weekly service delivery reports) with the agreed timeframes
Skills and Capabilities Required:
- Commercial experience in a similar position
- Outstanding negotiating skills with the aptitude to ensure win/win situations for all parties.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer relationship building and management skills.
- Demonstrate successful track record in building sustainable business relationships with customer at all levels
- Demonstrate successful track record in change management across a multi-disciplined, matrix team structure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of contract management issues.
- Ability to take ownership of and manage small scale projects.
- ITIL qualifications and/or experience of service delivery management within an ITIL framework