- Mid Level Business Project Manager - 3 to 5 years PM experience
- Professional Services Organisation
- Stunning Collins Street Offices
Newly created permanent position responsible for delivering end-to-end business solutions to this professional services organisation's support (technology, finance, human resources, business development, corporate services) division.
This is a mid-level project management role and not a senior role. 3 to 5 years project management experience
This role reports to the Director of Business Transformation and will be primarily focused on the following:
- Apply relevant project management methodologies to manage all aspects of the project life cycle to deliver quality project outcomes on time and on budget
- Manage challenges and opportunities that arise through the course of a project, focusing on the outcome and value
- Manage change and business readiness
- Review, and where relevant, analyse or map existing business processes.
- Analyse opportunities for improvement by linking systems and data to deliver insights to the business, gather and inform requirements, and assist with decision making.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify, understand and articulate opportunities for change by documenting current and end state processes and procedures and business requirements.
- Research, trial, and propose improvements by recommending appropriate technical solutions.
- Co-ordinate the sourcing and configuration of solutions.
Experience and Skills
- Qualifications/accreditation in one or more project management methodologies.
- At least 5 years commercial experience
- Professional Services background is highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree in a technology/ computer science/ business or related discipline.
- Business analysis skills with a focus on business improvement
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications, document management systems, project management tools, and workflow automation tools (desirable).
03 8399 9944