This is a globally established company with a large online presence. They run like a start up with Agile working and lots of exposure to the latest developing practices. They have a very cool culture providing lots of personal benefits to you and your family. They are on the path of developing a new product that will disrupt the online market and push the industry forward.
Be part of a growing team that is working on building the customer value through design & development. Being focused on delivery of high-quality software on hybrid cloud environments (OpenStack and Google Cloud).
What you will do:
- Design, develop, test and deploy our core software systems or applications.
- Work with delivery leads, other developers, product managers, QA, and operations teams to develop solutions that drive our OKRs, delight our customers and deliver good performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Participate in and help drive the best possible ways of working for Backend development including Continuous Improvement, CI/CD, test automation, A/B testing and experimentation.
- Knowledgeable about backend development technologies, Including Java, Spring, JSON, Docker. (OpenStack and Google Cloud experience a bonus).
- Love working in a dynamic agile team environment
- You are a self-starter. You seek out new opportunities and don't shy away from challenges.
- Bring energy and enthusiasm to the office every single day.
- Put the customer at the forefront of every decision you make.
- Love a challenge and look for creative ways to solve problems fast.
To apply you will need to already have either Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship.
Contact Ged Wilson for more information.