This IT Security company prides themselves on their working culture, product design approach and corporate responsibility. The company offers an ongoing exciting dynamic work environment with numerous opportunities to work nationally.
- Management of cyber team.
- Incident response
- Conduct security risk assessments
- Monitor and respond to network security control related incidents
- Vulnerability scanning and analysis of customer networks advising appropriate mitigation's
- stakeholder management.
- Familiarity with malware or network security analysis
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors and/or masters level qualifications in Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or comparable working experience
- Relevant Cyber Security Management industry experience & IT certifications
- Knowledge of infrastructure and storageIT
If you are currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you, please contact us via email or phone.