Based in the CBD, our client is a global eCommerce provider and a household name for consumers to sell and purchase online. They provide a dynamic and fast paced environment, where you have to opportunity to really stretch yourself The team is high performing, hard working and innovative. This is an excellent opportunity to join at a critical phase, where you can really influence and shape the future.
This is an initial 24 month contract, with the potential to extend
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, this is newly created role as the Customer Lifecycle Manager, focused on planning communications, content and segmentation.
It will see you responsible for end to end management of campaigns to improve retention, working with a range of key stakeholders to develop customer journeys and drive repeat behaviour (both B2B and B2C audiences).
- Contribute to and execute on the retention strategy
- Develop innovative and data led initiatives, segmentation to drive business goals B2C and B2B
- Customer segmentation and coordinated contact strategy
- Develop content and communications approach to align with retention strategy
- Lifecycle marketing strategy and implementation - email, push marketing and onsite / app channels
- Overseeing communications touch points with all customers through CRM
- Work with stakeholders to support business goals and objectives
- Enhance trigger identification
- Enhance nurture and win back journeys
- Work closely with marketing analyst to improve marketing performance. Ideate, experiment to test and optimise ideas to scale
- Recommend audience segmentation approach and align content strategy to target audiences
- Content planning and writing for retention touch points
- Creative ideation and implementation connecting marketing to product ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualifications in relevant discipline
- 5 + years' experience in customer lifecycle, retention, CRM marketing in a digitally lead business
- Proven experience in creating and executing CRM and content plan
- A real drive to lead projects within a team environment, with the ability to work independently and be accountable
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Strong test and learn best practice skills
- Data driven approach, with solid reporting and analytics
- Basic knowledge if HTML, CSS highly regarded
- Ability to be flexible and also work through difficult problems professionally
- Desire for a mix of both strategy and hands on
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to organise and disseminate relevant information to key stakeholders effectively
- A proactive and flexible attitude, with the desire to achieve and ability to work in fast paced environment
- This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to join a high performing team role that you can truly make your own.