You are the primary point of contact for all Security Services Management. You will be responsible for the planning, execution and closing of any project and accountable for accomplishing the project objectives. You will create delivery group structures, project initiation documentation (project plans, product breakdown structures and product flow diagrams) ensuring satisfactory project progress and appropriate consumption of project resources. Manage End-to-End testing of security implemented services with the Customer and internal entities. You will provide consultancy to customers on Cyber Security governance and best practices.
- Strong project management and reporting skills
- Solid understanding of the systems development and support lifecycle
- Extensive experience delivering projects in a multi-vendor environment
- Ability to use influence and relationships to work with other (third party) teams
- Ability to work in complex organization environments ideally in the Telecom or IT industry.
- Ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple projects at one time
- PMBOK, PRINCE2 or PMP certification and/or experienced
- Experience with Cisco, Riverbed, WAN/Security