Location: Sydney CBD, NSW
We are the business management platform for financial advice. Blending deep industry knowledge with cloud software expertise, we revolutionise financial services businesses by putting the client at the heart of everything we do.
Our clients are trusted to grow the prosperity of millions of customers around the world. Our job is to make that an easier, more connected, and more delightful experience than ever before.
Our team lives and breathes innovation. We operate at the leading edge of technology, applying fresh and creative thinking to everything we do. We demand a work and life experience far beyond the ordinary. We seek inspriation from within and we aim to sinspire every individual we encouter. If we can't help, someone we know often can. We bring people together to creat collaboration; because the whole is always greater than the sum of the parts. We understand the value of diversity: of culture, experience, and opinion. Our best work combines ideas from people of all walks of life. We invest in our people, our business, our industry, and our community. We believe we're all part of something bigger than simply making money.
- A self-motivated software development professional
- Experience working with CRM Software preferred
- Experience in cloud /hosted software environment
- Experience working in small team/start up environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the design team to deliver best-in-class user experience
- Excellent understanding of front-end architecture and an interest in discovering new trends in application design
- Experience with Salesforce Apex development a bonus.
- Familiarity with large scale, single page web applications
- A motivated, positive attitude and a passion for customer experience!
Benefits you'll love
- Attractive salary, based on experience.
- Casual dress code.
- Three free mental health days per year .
- A vibrant office in Sydney's CBD (complete with a ping pong table).
- Building facilities including bike racks and showers (many of our staff are keen gym goers).
- Opportunity for growth - We have ambitious plans and are excited to find the next innovative mind to join us.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in our Sydney office. It is offered under a common-law employment agreement with the accompanying employee protections.
Our success as a business management platform depends on a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly enouraged to apply. Join us.