- A tertiary qualification or vendor certification in a relevant technical subject or equivalent relevant experience.
- Senior level experience as a Solution Architect or Cloud Architect on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code: design and security, secrets management, configuration management, integration, deployment, performance and security monitoring, tuning and billing.
- Exposure to large scalable high volume/traffic/distributed systems.
- Experience documenting platforms or processes from a technical and non-technical perspective including design documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with the implementation and management of multiple cloud platforms
- Background in networking and software development.
- Experience in automation and implementing CI/CD/CT pipelines.
- Experience with container technologies.
- Strong knowledge in secrets management and authentication patterns (MFA).
- Experience with the automation of VMware and OpenStack.
- Experience deploying systems inside government agencies or industry clients.
Please apply now if you believe you are suitable for this position and have the above skill-set.