The Senior Implementation Partner is responsible for managing the successful delivery of Enterprise projects within APAC Deployment Services. Main duties of the role include the solution design, planning, implementation & delivery of projects in accordance with our best practices methodology, and controlled handover to Customer Success Managers to ensure the customer is enabled to begin extracting value from the implemented solution. In this role you will work closely with various internal functional groups including Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, Training & Support, as well as across all levels within a customer organisation. Strong communication, good networking & interpersonal skills are essential.
Individuals in this role work independently & are responsible for driving continuous improvement in the ProServe methodology, project management standards, operational processes & customer engagement throughout the customer journey in Deployment Services
- Work with sales on new enterprise prospects, maintain the opp pipeline, respond to RFIs/ RFPs and quote for delivery of billable services.
- Drive customer workshops to gather requirements
- Prepare SOWs for delivery activities such as PM, Tech services, training and implementation
- Manage the implementation and delivery of projects and provide onsite customer training sessions
- Attend customer meetings, conduct people update sessions, stakeholder committee and senior management meetings
- Work with Accounts for revenue recognition
- Prepare the SRD and manage the project handover to support
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A degree or relevant industry experience
- Proven experience in the successful delivery of large-scale implementation projects for enterprise clients.
- A background in SaaS solutions or web-based applications
- A technical acumen with a proven ability to quickly pick up new technologies
- A PRINCE2, PMP, Agile PM Practitioner or Certified Scrum Master qualification
- A customer focused attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
If interested please apply online!