Please note this role is paying $540- $585 including super per day.
- Driving, managing and facilitating the testing transformation initiatives with new ways of working, Agile and DevOps is must , having 12-15yrs of experience (testing to Quality Engineering)
- Driving the shift quality left in news of working, Agile and DevOps, Dev Test Practice
- Continuously strive to eliminate waste, improve existing process, customer satisfaction, bring in new technologies, and thought leadership
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Working directly with end clients to create ,influence and implement the transformation road map
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in Testing & digital transformation programs with new ways of working Agile and DevOps
- Experience in leading large Automation Testing / Engineering engagements
- Expertise in driving the shift quality left in news of working, Agile and DevOps
- Experience in Continuous integration environment with knowledge on Configuration+ Build+ Release management is a plus
- Experience in working with CI/CD processes and tooling such as Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab
- Experience in industrializing BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)/TDD
- True Quality Engineer with strong experience in process frameworks, methodologies, and tools, to help customers achieve first-time-right solution releases, quality improvements, and deliver a superior customer experience.
- Expertise in enhancing the Design, Build and Test process to ensure that quality code without bugs is rolled out in a continuous manner
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry