Our client is a financially stable telecommunications organisation, having been in the market for many decades. They have recently gone through a transformation of their overlay product and service offerings, and delivering exceptional products and services.
They have a high performing team and a culture that allows you to make decisions quickly and deliver effectively.
This is a newly created role, reporting to the Sales Director, with a dotted line to the Marketing Manager.
The role will see you managing the marketing relationship with the existing channel partners in Australia and also whilst looking at new partnerships with consulting firms, resellers, distributors, system integrators, cloud service providers and dealers.
- The role looks to combining excellence in both operational day-to-day execution as well as longer-term strategic planning to make the partners successful.
- Continue to develop and lead the organisations new product portfolio (Push-to-Talk over Cellular and SD-WAN service line) marketing, with a focus on scaling customer acquisition, implementation and customer success
- Enabling and on-boarding partner channels
- Creating and driving quarterly business plans with channel partners, as well as internal Sales Channel Managers and own the day-to-day execution via a direct and active relationship
- Assisting partner-led go-to-market activities and channel-sales campaigns (including account-based marketing, events and campaigns)
- Reporting - track, analyse and communicate key quantitative marketing metrics and contribute to quarterly business reviews with leadership team
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product, sales, engineering, legal, delivery and marketing
- Collaborate with the channel partners to ensure messaging and communications are consistent in terms of value proposition and positioning
- Consulting with and training the channel partners in order to strategically promote products and benefits to end customers
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years of experienced in managing a marketing channel with a portfolio of software and hardware solutions.
- Relevant degree qualifications highly regarded
- Experience within the telecommunications, ICT or system integrator / managed services industries an advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to comfortably present to C Level
- A proactive and flexible attitude, with the desire to achieve and ability to work in fast paced, complex environment
- This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to join a high performing team, in a high-profile role that you can truly make your own.