You will have the following skill-sets and abilties;
- Support the creation of the Portfolio Roadmaps and Program of Works by collating demand initiatives from customer business units, identifying the resource requirements, conducting project portfolio modelling, scenario planning and analysis.
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on resources allocation and deployment
- Provide input into program planning to ensure that timing of project execution in the program is conducted within the capacity of the organisation by thorough analysis of requirements and collation of quality inputs in terms of resources required.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of the framework, tools and techniques used to collect relevant data, consolidate, measure, report and monitor against targets
- Act as a key contact point for projects and with external agencies and suppliers to define and source resources required to enable program delivery. Monitor delivery of external resources to ensure quality in delivery capability according to the defined framework and project outcomes. Take necessary action to rectify issues identified.
- Track and report on trends in resource usage.
- Provide administration support to the Augmentation and Test panel practices as required.
Please apply now if you believe you have the skillset required for this position.