Based in the CBD, our client is a global eCommerce provider and a household name for consumers to sell and purchase online. They provide a dynamic and fast paced environment, where you have to opportunity to really stretch yourself The team is high performing, hard working and innovative. This is an excellent opportunity to join at a critical phase, where you can really influence and shape the future.
This is an initial 24 month Fixed Term contract, with the potential to extend or go permanent
Reporting to the Trade and Industry Marketing Lead, this role will see you focused on contributing to the strategic planning and execution of the organisations trade marketing strategy with a primary focus on the new car sales category.
You will be responsible for positioning of the new automotive sales brand as the digital place to go for media agencies, corporate brands for advertising, as well as to anyone want to advertise jobs. Focused on driving industry awareness and revenue growth, B2B acquisition and retention, campaign and event management, research, reporting and working collaboratively with wider sales, marketing and global stakeholders to deliver innovative solutions to grow the trade proposition.
- Develop the brand as a leading best in class, digital destination for car dealerships and motor trade
- Increase the number of business customers, increase brand advocacy.
- Communications - support trade operations with communication throughout the customer lifecycle, ranging from on-boarding, up-selling, customer reporting and customer invoicing
- Segmentation - undertake trade audience segmentation to understand customers and develop programs to target effectively
- Value Proposition - lead the refinement of the Business value proposition - tone of voice, key messaging
- Website - ensure that it is developed to exceed the trade audience's expectations around value, added insights and information.
- Insights and collaboration - provide insights to product and marketing teams on trade audience's pain points and collaboratively develop solutions to minimise these.
- Leads and Sales Pipeline - build pipeline through targeted brand and media strategies eg Sponsorships, Partnerships, Events, Advertising and PR, working in conjunction with Consumer Marketing and PR teams to leverage opportunities across B2B and B2C where relevant.
- Competitors Trends
- Customer retention
- Stakeholder management - both with internal teams as well as external agencies
- Reporting and analysis - campaign ROI
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualifications in relevant discipline
- 5 + years' experience trade marketing or similar within the automotive industry
- E-commerce or marketplace experience an advantage
- Outstanding stakeholder management experience, with the ability to engage effectively at each stage of the project both internally and externally
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising trade campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- A real drive to lead projects within a team environment, with the ability to work independently and be accountable
- Data driven approach, with solid reporting and analytics
- Ability to be flexible and also work through difficult problems professionally
- Desire for a mix of both strategy and hands on
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to organise and disseminate relevant information to key stakeholders effectively
- A proactive and flexible attitude, with the desire to achieve and ability to work in fast paced environment
For a confidential discussion, please call Karen Aldrich on 02 8023 5607. Please apply with your CV below