This is a global brand which is very well known, promoting a fun and attractive culture. You will be welcomed immediately as their culture is really inclusive.
In a nutshell you will provide seamless support to all the users on the business systems and ensuring remarkable user satisfaction in all interactions.
- Provide technical advice to users for computer hardware and software.
- Resolve problems and queries effectively... providing regular and realistic status updates.
- Escalate problems which require additional expertise.
- Record all user queries and resolution activities in the help desk management system.
- Produce records reflecting helpdesk statistics and monitor volumes.
- Follow regular maintenance requirements and ensure documented.
- Support the Business Systems Manager with the implementation of new systems and selection of IT equipment, provide insight into potential areas for product enhancement and educational requirements.
- You have 3+ years of relevant systems support experience and (ideally) a relevant IT qual.
- You have aligned experience. You have sound technical knowledge of desktop hardware and both standard and customised (in-house) software. You know what it's like to install and maintain backups, firewalls and router products. Active Directory, Windows, Exchange, Microsoft 365, Group Policies and MSSQL are all familiar. You may also have some multi-site experience.
- You are people focused. You're warm, honest and genuine. You get a kick out of helping others and solving system issues to create seamless IT experiences for people. Going over and above to deliver impeccable customer service makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You are self-assured. You listen intently. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone and you're comfortable communicating at all levels. You're authentic when you express yourself. People trust you.
- You are driven. You're perceptive, you ask questions and you strive to understand. You enjoy solving problems. You don't get flustered easily. You're comfortable managing your time and can be counted on to prioritise issues and manage multiple problems at once.
- You have a can-do approach. You think on your feet. You're cool with ambiguity and you roll with the punches when things change. You're motivated to find solutions. You easily move between competing priorities on the go.
Contact Ged Wilson for more information.