- Tracked and implemented deliverables against the scope and schedule, while keeping the stakeholders up to date
- Implemented continuous integration with Jenkins
- Resolve service delivery problem situations that arise from the release delivery not meeting client needs/expectations.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up, sprint review, retrospective, and release planning meetings
- Support Product Owner for Backlog refinement, Acceptance criteria, prioritizing user stories
- Tracked and communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress to all stakeholders
Skills you will bring:
- Good experience in enterprise level deployment like SAP/ORACLE
- Monitoring project progress, performance and ensuring efficient Release and Configuration management
- Main responsibility is to implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and manage releases
For more information contact Ged Wilson.