A large HCM, Payroll and Workday implementation and upgrade is currently underway requiring new business processes to be implemented. Corporate functions, managers and employees will need to learn new ways of working, new business processes and systems.
What will your day to day look like?
- Accountable for the creation of change and training plans and their measurement and success.
- Responsible to drive stakeholder management awareness; change impact analysis; organisational readiness activities; change leadership capability coaching; adoption measurement; and benefits realisation activities.
- Responsible for stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, change capability building across the project teams and impacted user groups.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Seasoned Change Manager with Payroll implementation experience.
- Preferably a digital change practitioner.
- Experience building change capability for organisations.
- Leadership and management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data analysis skills
- Change analysis skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Communication skills
Click apply now to register your interest or contact James Lawson from Launch Recruitment on 03 8399 9913