A large HCM, Payroll and Workday implementation and upgrade is currently underway requiring new business processes to be implemented. Corporate functions, managers and employees will need to learn new ways of working, new business processes and systems.
What will your day to day look like?
- Creation of all training deliverables and their measurement and success
- Drive training needs analysis, training plans by stakeholder group and all training documentation including adoption measurement; and benefits realisation activities.
- Stakeholder engagement and capability building across project teams and impacted user groups by way of demonstrations and training delivery.
- Development of training materials to suit a flexible learning model and specifically to create the Help Text functionality and update the Adoption Toolkit with the Workday system.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years in a similar role
- A seasoned eLearning training specialist
- Experience with Workday
- Experience in designing training for Enterprise Resource Programs (ERP)
- Self-directed leader
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data analysis skills
- Training analysis skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Communication skills
Click apply now to register your interest or contact James Lawson from Launch Recruitment on 03 8399 9913