A large HCM, Payroll and Workday implementation and upgrade is currently underway requiring new business processes to be implemented. Corporate functions, managers and employees will need to learn new ways of working, new business processes and systems.
What will your day to day look like?
- Creation of all training materials
- Monitoring of training programs including their success
- Driving training needs analysis, training plans by stakeholder groups and all training documentation including usiness lead sign-off
- Engagement with Business Leads, to ensure scope of courses and are fit for purpose
- Providing status updates on training material development and maintaining material development log
- Provide support to the Change Manager
- The development of training materials to suit a flexible learning model and specifically to create the Help Text functionality and update the Adoption Toolkit with the Workday system.
- 3+ years in a similar role
- A seasoned eLearning training specialist
- Experience with Workday
- Experience in designing training for Enterprise Resource Programs (ERP)
- Self-directed leader
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data analysis skills
- Training analysis skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Communication skills
Click apply now to register your interest or contact James Lawson from Launch Recruitment on 03 8399 9913