A large HCM, Payroll and Workday implementation and upgrade is currently underway requiring new business processes to be implemented. Corporate functions, managers and employees will need to learn new ways of working, new business processes and systems.
What will your day to day look like?
- You'll manage change deliverables and activities, specifically the development of change impact assessments, change and training plans and the measurement of their success.
- Works closely with the Communication Manager to ensure that change impacts are minimalised
- Provide guidance on the impact of change initiatives based on internal and external consultation with key stakeholder groups.
- Act as the change advisor to the project team and change agent network to increase accountability and adoption of changes.
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Seasoned Change Manager with Payroll implementation experience.
- Preferably a digital change practitioner.
- Experience building change capability for organisations.
- Leadership and management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data analysis skills
- Change analysis skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Communication skills