You will have a good background in Azure projects as a Business Analyst to be successful with your application.
Analyze Azure business to Identify the challenges, opportunities, growth drivers based on data
Identify/ideate/hypothesize problems and seek answers/validations through data.
Own the analysis and data mining component of the monthly reviews; Evangelize the insights through weekly, monthly rhythm.
Create a reporting mechanism to surface insights, opportunities and challenges in the business
Pull and report data from numerous databases, systems using excel, Access/SQL, PowerBI and/or other data management and reporting systems
Collaborate with multiple functions (finance, marketing etc) and different business and tech teams (Customer Success, Commercial business, Engineering, field organisation).
Develop strategies to drive growth, to remove blockers; work across functions and partner with different business and tech teams to drive actions based on the insights
- Experienced: 3-4 years of experience in a business analyst / data analyst / statistical analyst role; Proficient extracting, processing, analyzing and mining data using Excel, SQL or other data management tools; Proficient in data visualization platforms such as PowerBI or Tableau required
- Azure knowledge and project work Azure platform not project work in the design and creation of an Azure platform and the identification, validation and analytical assessments outlining the complexities to migrate the services.
- Proven problem-solving skills and bias for action
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal, written and data presentation) and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with business and technical teams
- Executive maturity to present business insights to multiple organization leadership
- Cloud Platform: Understanding of Cloud platform, and subscription business model; Azure preferred
If you believe you have the skillset required please don't hesitate to apply now!