The role requires s senior person knowing the Telso industry very weel and driving the Delivery partners and Subcontractors in complians with standards across all deployment programmes.You will be abailabe to work 40 hours per week from 7am to 7pm.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving performance of the assigned delivery partners and ensuring best practice and continuous safety improvement.
- Ensuring compliance with all quality requirements and take necessary actions.
- Communication and resolving key nfluences including risks and issues.
- 20 years of experience in Telco background in the contracting environment.
- Ability to influence and direct third party organisations in achieving desired outcomes.
- Experience with high volume network rollouts including civil network design and construct practices,cabling proctices,fibre jointing and splicing.
- Experience with risk identification and project completions.