- Have you 4 to 5 years HR experience
- Well known & Loved Brand
- North Ryde Location
Full Job Description
Our client is a well recognised and regarded brand, sold locally. They are an industry leader in their specialised products. The great success of our client is directly related to its innovative and award winning leadership team.
They offer a dynamic team environment, backed with stable management structure and are continuously experiencing strong growth.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful team and be part of an organisation, where you can really make the role your own.
This is an exciting opportunity to be across all areas of HR and support the HRD to execute the organisations people plan with a strong focus on on-boarding, recruitment, the HRIS system, training and policy preparation
Major responsibilities will include:
- Have the opportunity to support HR initiatives and projects; developing HR capabilities through organisational re-alignments, automation, creating digital training and customer experience enhancements.
- Hays Job evaluation preferred
- Complete job analysis and the drafting of role descriptions
- Support the HRD in recruitment including advertising, testing and new hire paperwork
- Maintaining organisation charts
- Collate and review material and reports on workplace matters to identify potential solutions, trends and insights
- Assist with policy generation and implementation
- Manage the day to day administration of the HRIS system
- Manage the performance review process
- Minimum 4 to 5 years HR experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience using HR systems and tools
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent is essential
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for first round interview