We are looking for driven and curious .Net full-stack software engineers who are passionate about learning, solving complex problems, care deeply about delivering value to customers and will champion software excellence. We are growing this team so we have a number of openings!
As a key member of the innovative APAC team, you will collaborate with a diverse bunch of software engineers, designers, and product owners and will be part of a cross-functional global team that delivers high quality and efficient code into production multiple times a week.
If you would like to work in the dynamic Travel industry with an inspiring team, we'd love to hear from you. You will be rewarded with autonomy, freedom, flexibility and most importantly the ability to innovate and build world-class products in a league of their own.
Your technical proficiency will include:
- Extensive .Net, .Net Core & C# experience
- Strong experience building highly-available API's and applications that are scalable, secure and robust
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL, and Stored Procedures
To thrive in this role you:
- Ideally have previous experience working in a global environment with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- Are ambitious and have a growth mindset to improve yourself, the team, and the business
- Are confident in voicing your point of view, but empathetic and always willing to learn from your peers
- Love to be an integral member of an exciting and dynamic product development world
What's on offer:
- We're growing, so there will be plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career with us... we invest time and money into your learning - attending conferences, hosting and attending 'brown bag' lunches, meet-ups, and supporting individual learning opportunities
- We like to achieve a balance between work and life... so have flexible working hours and the option to work remotely as needed
- Day off for your birthday
- Relaxed dress code
- Plenty of tasty food, drinks, and snacks available with a pool table and bar
- Work with a really smart, fun group of people
- Attractive salary package
We help millions of travellers around the globe make confident travel decisions. We search other sites to show travellers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and our portfolio of Metasearch brands. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.