We are looking for driven and curious software engineers with a real passion for learning and delivering. You will join the team in Sydney and will work closely with our global teams to develop features and keep our product ahead of the competition. If you're an engineer who loves travel and wants to work with an inspired team... we'd love to hear from you.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has strong experience in core Java (multi-threaded experience), Spring, SQL, HTTP
- Has experience in the design and implementation of API's and Microservices Architecture
- Has experience handling high volume of requests with frequent interruptions and prioritize their own work while taking infrastructure and business needs into account
- Is ambitious and has a growth-mindset to improve yourself, the team, and the business
- Is confident in voicing their point of view, but empathetic and always willing to learn from their peers
- Loves to work in an exciting and dynamic product development world
What's on offer:
- We're growing, so there will be plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career with us... we invest time and money into your learning - attending conferences, hosting and attending 'brown bag' lunches, meet ups, and making sure craft and support individual learning opportunities
- We like to achieve a balance between work and life... so have flexible working hours and the option to work remotely as needed
- Day off for your birthday
- Weekly food, snacks and DrinksCombined (aka our bar) all included
We we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. We search other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and our portfolio of Metasearch brands. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel. We are an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.