Position Title: Salesforce Administrator
Reports To: Digital Platform Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Sydney Office
This role works closely with the Digital Platform Manager, the UX/CX Designer and key members of the digital team to help drive continued enhancement and adoption of our customer engagement tools, particularly as it relates to the monitoring and upkeep of the company's databases and the ownership of the customer lifecycle.
As we move to scale beyond traditional digital boundaries and extend its focus on delivering solutions for its customers this role will be key in helping to achieve this. Primarily through strengthening our capabilities in relation to:
- Better engagement with customers through deploying and helping to monitor an effective customer lifecycle map.
- The efficient and effective management of our customer databases
- ·Changing perceptions and behaviours of staff towards the use of our customer engagement tools, most notably our CRM.
- Improving the ability of staff to establish better connections with potential partners.
- · Establish processes to ensure that the accuracy, security and maintenance of the data in the CRM is high and can be relied upon, especially as it relates to growers;
- · Work with the Digital Platform Manager and external suppliers to ensure the upkeep of the CRM;
- · Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues;
- · Develop and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and configuration
- · Create new reports, dashboards, user interactions to increase the adoption of Salesforce across the business;
- · Assist in the full end to end lifecycle matrix/map/diagram that includes all entry points, emails and processes;
- · Responsible for the on-going training requirements for all existing and new staff globally;
- · To support the digital team to ensure lifecycle is functioning and meeting the business needs including working on the retention and loyalty of database members;
- · Work with the UX/CX Designer to ensure personas and customer journeys are integrated into the overall lifecycle and CRM systems;
- · Assist the digital team by extracting actionable insights from customer data, provide guidance on how to use these insights to fuel campaigns designed to engage, re-engage and convert customers into loyalists;
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Ø Graduate qualification and certification with the SalesForce.com CRM. Technical Knowledge
Ø Experience working with Salesforce and a marketing automation platform;
Ø Experience in the use of the Salesforce CRM system, its workflows, process builder, validation rules, profiles, and permissions
Ø Knowledge of basic Apex, SOQL and Lightning Component Framework;
Ø Knowledge of WeChat and implementing sCRM
Ø An innate appetite to understand consumer behavior to drive engagement and loyalty within a customer base;
Ø A subject matter expert lifecycle marketing and CRM, with the ability to conceptualize and map key customer trigger points within a B2C environment (preferably fashion);
Ø Ability to work accurately and meticulously.
Ø A minimum of 3 years Salesforce experience;
Ø Proven methodical approach with a high degree of organisational skills and ability to cope with work load and implementation of new procedures.
Ø Excellent written and oral communication skills;
Ø Confident, self-starter with impeccable attention to detail;
Ø Building and leveraging relationships, stakeholder management
Ø An inner desire to redefine best-practice CRM;
Ø A pragmatic and solutions focused individual, who is outcomes driven;
Ø Willingness to adapt to new situations, procedures and changing priorities.