This role is seeking someone who has worked on mergers and acquisitions within superannuation, insurance, wealth management or investments.
You will be taking on a major integration project, managing both business and technical components and a budget of around $15m.
- Deliver a large complex integration project.
- Manage the change and stakeholder engagement process through the project life cycle to ensure change readiness.
- Work closely with other program managers to manage build, test and implementation dependencies
- Participate in the establishment of project scope, identifying interdependencies, resourcing and sourcing strategy, detailed planning, communicating project / program requirements, tracking progress, making decisions, identifying and mitigating risks and resolving conflicts and issues to drive implementation in line with stakeholder requirement and within agreed parameters.
- Manage risks, issues, conflicts, dependencies, resources
- Liaise with identified stakeholders in order to understand their needs, desires, and expectations
- Manage and control budget for project
- Identify and assess the potential impact of change on the business' risk profile and any compliance issues which may arise
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 15+ years of experience of which 10 or more years are in project management, including 5 or more years managing programs, with a proven track record of delivery.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent
- Degree qualified in technology and / or business disciplines
- Demonstrable people leadership skills, with excellent people and stakeholder management skills
- Managing large muti discipline technical and change team
- A background in Financial Services (Insurance, Investment and Superannuation, Banking).
- Merger + Acquisition program experience
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) cert
- Lean Green Belt or Black Belt certification or equivalent
If interested please apply online! Please note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with merger and acquisitions experience will be contacted