This role is working on a large integration program and is seeking someone with merger and acquisitions experience.
You will be responsible for working with the program streams to build a phased and integrated business between 2 companies, taking into account the various technical and systems constraints over time.
- Analysing and documenting business requirements with stakeholders,
- Developing process flow diagrams to assist with the new ways of working.
- Analysing the different business ways of working where appropriate,
- Document as is and to be operating models,
- Assisting the business with an understanding of system, environment and other constraints.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst in insurance, superannuation or wealth management.
- Experience working on mergers and acquisitions or separation projects
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Visio and Excel
- Proven skills with working with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Experience working with Share Point
- Good problem-solving ability and working with ambiguity
- Understanding of legal and corporate governance domains.