You will work to identify best practices and incorporate these standard methodologies into our standards to continuously improve the landscape.
- Possess a thorough understanding of local/regional regulations and company policy.
- Measure sites' performance against published requirements in EHS policies. For all deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
- Analyze EHS metrics and review incident weekly and monthly incident
- Audit the workplace organization and team members behaviors to ensure that training, auditing and scoring methods are accurate and consistent.
- Ensure site leadership and teams are trained and knowledgeable of their responsibilities under each policy.- Ensure all site activities complies with Australia Regulations and Global EHS Standards;
- Review, translate and update existing procedures, training materials, operational rules, EHS documents and audit programs according to Australia local requirements and Global EHS Standards;
- Help to leverage the EHS Management System to all resources working at the FC.
- 3+ years of growing responsibilities in EHS programs in manufacturing, production, or service operations;
- Knowledge of Australian Regulations and Technical Standards;
- Experience in implementing EHS Management Systems (ISO14001, ISO45001, RC14001, etc.);
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental, Ergonomics or a related field required;
- Ability to communicate health and safety needs at the Fulfillment Center
- Available to work flexible shifts including days, nights and/or weekends as necessary.
- Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement in an operational environment;
- Experience in a fast paced, changing/growing organization;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,