Your responsibilities will include:
- Enable service delivery partner users to access systems reliably and seamlessly.
- Ensure checks are carried out on each access request to ensure user does not have any inappropriate access to systems.
- Assist with customised reporting for higher Management, maintain Pipeline data, graphs captured are aligned with all systems in use.
- Assist with the maintenance of SDP user data held and ensure requested access is enabled promptly.
- Good experience working in roles involving service management, project coordination, quality assurance.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills to create reports, graphs, matrices and conducting audits.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Access, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and SQL Database.