To be successful in this role, you would have the following experience:
- Experience with Network technologies, including LAN and WAN
- Experience with MPLS networks
- Experience with clustered network environments
- Fortinet Firewalls and Citrix NetScaler exposure
- CISCO Nexus Switches and ASA Firewalls exposure
- Cisco CCNP/CCNA Certification
- Cisco CCIE certification (desirable)
- Strong understanding of Intel, VMware, O365, Azure, AWS and other cloud tech
- Windows server and related Microsoft technologies (Exchange, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Internet Information Services) including monitoring and troubleshooting, administration, replication technologies, security hardening and performance
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills
- Managed small to large complex virtualised multi-tenant hosting environments
- Citrix XenApp experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of monitoring platforms, WANs, SANs, Linux, P-Series, backup and disaster recovery platforms,
- Proficient in ITIL methodologies: change, incident, problem and configuration management.