A huge global company providing everything from IT Infrastructure, professional services consulting, system development and IT outsourcing.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Technical Solutions Specialist is to provide design, configuration and escalated problem
management (at an expert level) in client environments of high complexity. The Senior Technical Solutions Specialist establishes a track record of exceptional performance with regards to a combination of technical, service and/or business ability. They require more than one certification at expert level.
Create and deliver technical solutions. This position requires you to translate high complexity business requirements into functional requirements and through technical expertise translate the requirements into technical solutions. You will engage early in the client planning and solution definition phase of projects and define the standards of work (SoW) with the related roles and responsibilities of the team to be utilised. In addition, the technically focused Senior Technical Solutions Specialist demonstrates strong business ability, whilst maintaining a mix of both business and expert technical discipline. The Senior Technical Solutions Specialist acts as trusted advisor to the client through demonstrating an understanding of the client's requirements and expertise in the relevant technologies.
What skills you bring:
- Design and delivery of technical solutions
- Project implementation
- Problem Management
- Delivery of technical design and operations documents to a high standard
- Presales support
- Demonstrated experience in consulting and solution design
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts and solutions to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience in the following technologies:
- AD, ADFS, Azure AD
- SCOM, SCCM, EMS, Intune
- Office 365, Exchange, Teams
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Powershell Scripting
- Solid experience in the provision of professional services
- Able to work with minimal supervision and effectively manage priorities
Contact Ged Wilson for more information.