Based in the CBD, our client is a financial services group targeting both consumer and business, with ange a rnage of innovative digital products on offer.
They offer a flexible and fast paced environment
This is a maternity leave cover for 12 months, to start by 25th November.
This role will see you responsible for seamless delivery and launch of multiple digital projects, including all aspects of digital project delivery, from briefing and planning timelines to completion. Your focus will be to co-ordinate, supervise, optimise and plan web projects involving the creation of digital media.
You will get to collaborate with multiple project teams or departments to oversee the design and development of a range of digital campaigns and support the delivery of digital components for product updates / releases. You will ensure that the work that is being produced is within brand guidelines and has been quality assured and builds a product that will satisfy the stakeholder's and business' overall requirements.
Provide unique oversight and perspective to maintain a common goal while increasing knowledge, communication, and awareness between team members and the stakeholders.
- Experienced with working with agencies and writing briefs to ensure that projects and specs are correct
- Plan project schedules
- Keep all parties updated on the delivery of digital campaigns and projects
- Managed the finances of projects and ensure project administration and billing is kept up-to-date
- Some programming using CSS
- Using Drupal CMS platforms
- Stakeholder management and prioritising projects and setting expectations
- Ability to communicate to non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Work closely with both internal and external design, development and testing teams and groups to ensure the websites and digital media conforms to industry standards and expectations
- Developed technical solutions
- Managed end-to-end technical delivery of projects covering both the web and mobile versions of different channels and platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of customer experience and usability with focus on sales initiatives in order to increase sales and leads volumes.
- Experienced working across integrated projects in advertising and marketing, including digital components
- Provided cost estimates and quotations, as well as delegate big budgets for projects - Budget management
- At least 3 years of experience as a Digital Producer or similar, within a collaborative environment
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Task Management, Wire Framing and Prototyping highly advantageous
- Expertise in Drupal and other content management tools essential
- Solid experience in creating process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Adobe Design Suite. Particularly Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience of Figma, Sketch, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process a benefit
- Possess design skills and creative experience that parallel those of a multimedia designer and a graphic designer
- Strong prioritisation/coordination skills
- Strong attention to detail, collaboration/relationship skills
- Drive for delivering quality over quantity
- Experience of UX design within the finance industry is desirable
- Proven ability in creating digital projects including; concepts, sketching, wireframes, design, quality testing and Experience liaising with front and backend developers and utilising; Sketch, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, pencils and paper!
Please apply below or call Karen from a confidential chat on 02 8023 5607