Based in the CBD - our client runs and promotes high profile events within Sydney
They are seeking to appoint a part time Digital Content Writer for 3 days per week (flexible on the days)
The role will see you responsible for digital content for the What's On official event guide, which has millions of visitors per year and promotes major events for the public and developing great content
- Review, edit and publish event listings, checking for spelling, grammar, sentence length and repetition.
- Write and amend copy, including headlines, subheadings and captions.
- Curate weekly newsletter, selecting events, sourcing images and crafting copy
- Ensure listings are published in line with the style guide.
- Where required, source and apply photos from the image library.
- Fact check and basic research where required.
- Respond to customer queries.
- Editing or writing experience.
- Online editing and writing skills.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Background in communications, media or publishing.
- Basic Photoshop skills.