We can only consider Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents who have lived in AU for 5 years but have not lived overseas in the last 3 years
We are partnering with one of our consultancy clients to find an experienced Security Tech Writer for a piece of work onsite with a Government agency
Your new role:
We have been asked to find an experienced Tech Writer who can demonstrate their experience within a Security environment - this is a must!
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive Information Technology (IT) and Cybersecurity policies, procedures, strategies, system documentation, and templates in accordance with and to satisfy agency requirements.
- Maintain and implement knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library best practices
- Develop memorandums, reports, project plans, performance work statements and briefings as directed.
- Provide grammatical and editorial reviews of documents. Experience in the research, preparation, writing, and editing of technical documents
Your background, skills and experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Experience gathering, analysing, and composing technical information into clear, legible documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Experience editing documents to ensure grammatical correctness and conducting research to ensure the use of proper technical terminology.
- Industry recognized and accepted certifications relating to IT security preferred (CISSP, GIAC, CEH, TNCP, Security+, Network+, ITIL etc.)
Apply now with your CV in Word format and I will get back to you!
Megan - 03 8399 9905