We can only consider Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents who have lived in AU for 5 years but have not lived overseas in the last 3 years
We are partnering with one of our consultancy clients to find multiple Scrum Masters for a piece of work onsite with a Government agency
Your new role:
At this stage, we have been asked to find 5 x Scrum Masters for our client to help build out a piece of work with their client - no project details have been given yet!
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Facilitating the daily stand-up and helping the team resolve any issues
- Helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members' progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- Making sure everyone on the team understands the project's goals and scope.
- Helping the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint
- Facilitating scrum events (daily stand-ups, other meetings) as needed.
- Coaching the development team in self-organization.
- Helping to remove obstacles to the developers' progress.
- Keeping the organization, particularly the project's stakeholders, up to date on the progress of the scrum team's projects.
- Helping the product owner to maintain the product backlog.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Strong Scrum Master experience - ideally in a consulting capacity
- Government experience preferred
Apply now with your CV in Word format and I will get back to you once I have reviewed the CVs - all questions will be answered at this point!