The role is based in either Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane or Canberra for one of their Govt clients.
The role requires an Australian citizen or Permanant resident who has lived in Australia for the past 5 years.
The client is looking for the following skills:
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- 4+ years of experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform
- Experience with Xamarin development in Classic and with Forms
- High proficiency coding in C#.NET
- Experience with consuming and understanding of web services ( REST and SOAP)
- Experience with MVVM frameworks.
- Work closely with a team of engineers and creative professionals in a highly collaborative environment on app design, integration with SaaS solutions and interface evolution.
- Native Android and iOS development experience.
- Integration experience to back-end database or transactional systems
- Experience with Agile, or Agile-based, development methodologies
- Design, program, document, debug, test, deploy, support and sustain mobile web-service driven apps (iPhone, iPad, Android), interface and libraries.
- Maintain solid sense of modern user experience design, graphics, layout, transitions and feedback on mobile platforms.
- Ensure quality through unit and functional test implementation and execution
- Prior experience in Xamarin developing native Android and iOS apps, UI development, specifically experience with XIB.