You will have similar skill set as below to be successful in this position:
- Prepare monthly consolidated operating report and provide in-depth analysis on spend trends, key variance drivers and forward forecast at the enterprise level.
- Assist in the production of Financial Plan, annual budget and periodic forecasting processes. Coordinate and update the operating budget assumption inputs. Prepare budget templates and consolidation files.
- Coordinate and prepare capital expenditure budget and depreciation budget. Prepare enterprise wide capital expenditure report and depreciation forecast. Resolve any outstanding reconciliation issues.
- Maintain operating cost attribution model and ensure support costs are fully allocated to the core businesses. Provide analysis on attribution categories and major variance drivers. Coordinate the internal audit of the cost attribution calculation.
- Provide management accounting support to the assigned business units. Prepare and present monthly financial dashboard report at the management meetings, follow-up and resolve financial related issues and provide input and guidance on the application of financial policy and practice.
- Provide deep dive financial analysis on operating cost, project spend and resource utilisation. Identify opportunities and recommend actions to improve financial performance.
- Work closely with the Assistant Management Accountants to ensure the integrity of the month end journal entries relating to construction-in-progress (CIP), project time tracking (PTT), prepayment and other standard journals.
- Maintain enterprise wide management reporting taxonomy (including cost centre listing and mapping of cost centres, divisions and business units) and general ledger reporting hierarchy.
- Prepare budget and forecast journal entries and ensure the integrity of the budget and forecast books in the General Ledger.
- Prepare financial assessments relating to self-insurers, vendors and grants applications. Prepare responses to statistical surveys and other external inquires.
- Identify, develop and implement improved processes and procedures in Management Accounting team to ensure best practice.If you believe you have the skill-set required.
please apply now if you believe you have the skill-set also this is in Geelong.