The technologies will include Windows 10 design, implementation and migration, endpoint management (e.g. SCCM, Intune, Workspace One), client application packaging and management, desktop deployment process optimisation and automation, and endpoint cybersecurity. Priorities being SOE and SCCM!
What a day in the life will look like:
- Travelling to your client site (Melbourne based clients typical)
- Maintaining billable utilisation on local and regional strategic projects commensurate with skills and experience
- Participation in ANZ and APJ EUC Deployment Services Technical Communities of Practice
- Contribution to IP Development across the Windows 10, Optimised Deployment and Application Packaging portfolio
- Peer review and oversight of delivery projects
- Ensuring delivery frameworks are maintained and relevant based on new IP
- Supporting ANZ and APJ initiatives through consulting and engagement
The End User Computing Technical Consultant will require a high degree of self-motivation, and must be able to work both independently, as a Leader and as a team member when engaged on a project.
You will be expected to maintain current understanding of Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 SOE Design and Migration / Deployment, SCCM, Active Directory, Microsoft MDT, and USMT and as well as application packaging tools and techniques. Candidates should be able to assume leadership on engagements in a project delivery context as well as leadership of internal virtual teams.
- Minimum 5 years Consulting Experience
- Recommended 6 Years Project Delivery Experience
- Proven track record of consulting delivery (technical business case, detailed architecture design)
- Proven Track record of best practice migration planning and execution
- Demonstrable executive communication skills
- Demonstrable business and financial acumen
- Understanding of ITIL Foundation
- Priorities are SOE and SCCM experience
- Highly developed planning, design and implementation skills
- Detailed knowledge of operational readiness processes
- Detailed knowledge of desktop lifecycle management process
- Detailed knowledge of Best Practice Design and Migration; SOE / MOE, Imaging, Application Packaging and Optimised Deployment. WaaS
- Systems Management Technologies Design and Implementation (SCCM, Intune, Workspace One etc). Current relevant Microsoft certifications.
- Peripheral tools and third party technologies (MDT etc)
- Highly experienced Microsoft Directory Design (e.g. Group Policy etc)
Apply now with your CV in Word format! We will get back to you after reviewing your CV to answer any questions!